New Media Art curator my work explores the intersection between art, technology, and activism. My interest in work on the technological field goes in relation to art and metaphors involving in the Internet Culture. Also, developing projects that foster the dialogue about the socio-political crisis in Venezuela. Founder of visual activism group Dismantling The Simulation
BA in Art History Universidad de Los Andes, Merida Venezuela.
Master degree in Exhibition Management Elisava, Barcelona Spain.
- 2011 Emerging Curators. Can Felipa Art Center. Barcelona, Spain.
- 2012 Curatorial Residency. Tokyo Wonder Site. Tokyo, Japan.
- 2016 Post Privacy: Is privacy becoming a thing from the past? at Creative Tech Week . New York, USA. http://creativetechweek.nyc/
- 2016 Venezuelan Art and Activism at REVERSE Gallery. New York USA.
- 2015 Art, Women, and Human Rights at B3 Biennale Frankfurt, Germany http://www.b3biennale.de/
- 2015 Art and Labor at Art and Tech NYC, USA NYC. http://www.artandtech.org/
- 2015 From the Lleca to the Cohue: photography in penitentiary centers, Open Engagements, Carnegie Mellon University School of Art building. Pittsburg, USA
- 2014 From the Lleca to the Cohue: photography in penitentiary centers, Rutgers University. New Jersey, USA.
- 2012 From the Lleca to the Cohue: photography in penitentiary centers, Mushashino Art University. Tokyo, Japan.
- 2012 From the Lleca to the Cohue: photography in penitentiary centers,Cervantes Institute. Tokyo, Japan.